Masking tape is low adhesive tape, primarily used within the painting industry. The low adhesive lets in this tape to simply be got rid of once a task is complete and leaves no residue or damage in the back of. It is rather Simple to rip and is available in numerous sizes, helpful for even probably the most intricate of jobs.
Utility Grade Masking Tape:
Utility grade masking tape is designed to offer protection to wooden, metal and glass all over the painting process Simple to make use of and tear it is helping to reach a clean and professional look. It Will also be used for labeling, identifying and bundling. Once finished, that is easily removable and leaves no residue or damage to where it was once applied.
● Unwinds Smoothly.
● Long aging, non-yellowing.
● Will also be used as a sealing device.
● Light, Simple to rip and peel off of surfaces.
● Great to make use of for projects such as home makeovers and painting.
● Instant Adhesion/Sticks to Wide Number of Irregular Surfaces.
● Same old 3″ core diameter – commonplace size for such a lot tape dispensers.
● Heavy duty Backing, Hand Tear-in a position with High Edge tear which resists Silvering and Splitting.
Total Thickness: 5 Mil.
Water and Oil Resistant.
Designed for Internal Use handiest.
General Purpose Masking Tape for Non-Vital Applications.