The Merino Youngsters organic cotton baby sleep bag features the similar award-winning design as Merino Youngsters merino sleep bags, with two layers of organic cotton pin-stripe interlock fabric, one hundred% natural and GOTS-certified organic, grown pesticide-free and manufactured with out the usage of harmful chemicals.
- Patented safety belt aperture enables secure shuttle in stroller or car seat.
- Baby has freedom to transport naturally and room to grow yet they may be able to’t slip beneath, nor wriggle out and get up cold.
- Contoured bodice stays clear of face.
- Full-length self-locking zipper down one side, away from face. Zipper sewn within lining so would possibly not scratch.
- Opens up flat for simple dressing. Unzips bottom-up for fast diaper changes.
- Fits growing child safely and comfortably for as much as two years. Quality workmanship ensures years of damage. Very good worth in comparison to other sleep bags that last just a few months.
- Two sizes, 0-2 years and a pair of-4 years.
Features two layers of organic cotton, one hundred% natural and GOTS-certified. No pesticides or other chemicals used.
Replaces blankets. Baby can not slip beneath or wriggle out and wake uncovered and cold.
Fits growing child safely and comfortably for as much as two years. Very good worth in comparison to other sleep bags that last just a few months.
Leading edge safety belt aperture makes it simple to transfer sleeping child between car seat, stroller and nursery to care for sleep routine.
Ideal to be used in hotter conditions. Can also be worn over merino or cotton sleepwear to fit different room temperatures.